ARE YOU A "NICE" PERSON?
Take This Simple Test and Find Out...
1. Do you love the members of your family unconditionally, or do you
love family members because they comply with terms you set down?
(A) ___ CONDITIONAL
(B) ___ UNCONDITIONAL
2. If you ran-over and injured a pedestrian late at night, and
there were no witnesses, would you stop and help the person,
or proceed as if nothing happened?
(A) ___ PROCEED
(B) ___ STOP & HELP
3. You have $1.00, but you owe it to the U.S. Government for taxes.
Before you pay your taxes you encounter a starving orphan. Would
you pay your taxes, or help the orphan?
(A) ___ PAY TAX
(B) ___ HELP ORPHAN
4. Your best friend is charged with committing a horrible crime, but
has not been convicted. Do you abandon your friend, or support
(A) ___ ABANDON
(B) ___ SUPPORT
5. You know something humiliating to a family member or close friend. You
have the opportunity to get a laugh out of a crowd at a party. Do you
disclose what you know for a laugh, or keep it to yourself?
(A) ___ GET A LAUGH
(B) ___ KEEP IT TO YOURSELF
6. You are a candidate for public office, and you come across hard
evidence that your main rival has personal flaws that, if made public,
would guarantee your victory. Do you exploit your advantage, or do you
attempt to win by your own merits?
(A) ___ USE YOUR ADVANTAGE
(B) ___ WIN ON YOUR MERITS
TO DETERMINE YOUR TEST SCORE:
Add 2 points for every A answer
Deduct 1 point for every B answer
If your score is -6 to +4 you are VERY NICE
If your score is +4 to +6 you are NICE
If your score is +6 to +12, you are NOT A NICE PERSON
This is not a scientific test, but is provided for your entertainment.